Canadaball is a countryball, consisting of 10 provinceballs and 3 territoryballs in the northern part of North America. Canadaball's clay covers 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles) in total, and only Russiaball is larger. Canadaball has the longest coastline in the world. Canadaball speaks English and French as his official languages, alongside 9 indigenous recognized languages.
Canadaball is a member of the G20 (or Group of Twenty), a club formed by the countryballs that have the 19 largest economies plus the EUball.
His birthday (Canada Day) is on the 1st of July. His astrological sign is Cancer.
Canada invented modern hockey and is the best country in the world at it. (Even though the Russkies are still bitter over the times we beat them at the Canada Cup, eh?) Famous players like Sidney Crosby, Connor McDavid, and Jonathan Toews are Canadian.
Canadaball is also really good at the sport of curling, the majority of the world's best curlers live on his clay. Ever since it returned to the Olympics as a full medal sport in 1998, Canadaball's men's and women's teams have brought home a medal every time including 5 gold (he hopes to keep that streak going at the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchangball).
He is currently welcoming refugees from Syriaball, trying to escape from terrorists like ISISball and refugees, surprisingly, from his brother, USAball, trying to escape from the election of Donald Trump, which resulted in his immigration site crashed (it's back up now). "Sorry".
A long time before becoming a dominion, Canadaball was also known as British Canadaball. He was born as a 3ball, then in 1608 he was colonized by Franceball and she became his mother. By 1690, UKball had also landed near Canadaball, he landed in present day Virginiaball and met his present day brother USAball who was at the time a 7ball. The fought King William's War (1689-1697), Queen Anne's War (1702-1713), and King George's War (1744-1748). Then in 1754, Franceball and UKball fought the Seven Years' War until 1763, when the Treaty of Paris gave UKball adoption rights to Franceball's child New Franceball (AKA Canadaball). Soon afterward, UKball's other North American son Thirteen Coloniesball rebelled against his father and became independent in 1783.
Canadaball fought with his father UKball against his brother USAball when he was still only a colony in 1814, but UKball burned down the White House in Washington DC, something which USAball is still sore about. Political unrest in 1837 led so responsible government and the Durham Report, which united Upper and Lower Canada into Canada-Unis. These movements led to a more progressive political situation.
In 1864, Canadaball's sons met at Charlottetown to discuss confederation, which was accomplished in 1867, resulting in Canadaball becoming a Dominion of the British Empire. UKball rarely had trouble with him after that point, except in 1885 he had to help crush the North-West Rebellion. In 1914, Canadaball went to Europe to help his parents fight Reichtangle ( German Empireball) in the Great War. In 1919, he sat at the Paris Peace Conference as well and received his own seat in the League of Nations.
Canadaball did well in the 1920s, but the Great Depression affected him, and in 1939 he went to Europe again to help fight Nazi Germanyball. His help in liberating Netherlandsball won him another friend. In 1949, Newfoundlandball agreed to move into Canadaball's home. Canadaball helped fight Chinaball in the Korean War, and changed his clothes in 1965, to celebrate his centenary of federation. In the 1970s and 1980's, Canadaball became a developed country, gaining more and more autonomy from UKball, and eventually creating his own constitution in 1982. (However, Canadaball had been independent before for decades, granted a status of dominion in 1867 and de-facto independence in 1931, where he gained diplomatic and internal autonomy, among others.)
As of 2000, Canadaball is well-known and liked around the world for being the liberal and most friendly figure that he is.
Canada is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the tenth highest nominal per capita income globally, and the ninth highest ranking in the Human Development Index. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
He is welcoming anybody that wants to escape the horror of his brother USAball's 4-year-long insanity, and because Trump won the presidency there, there are so many American refugees coming, that his immigration website crashed. Now Trump is starting a war over spilled milk and softwood.
He has a nice personality, but if you mess with him, he will gut you like a seal. Ironic that he is part French, eh? He knows that one day he will Anschluss Greenlandball and Alaskaball, but in a peaceful way. He currently has a major, perhaps blessing issue with a mass number of Chinese immigrants. He formerly removed Dim Sum through the Chinese Head Tax. Now he feels sorry for that, much like everything else.
His polite attitude leads him into a more stable relationship with commies such as Cubaball; however, Canadaball has historically been (and still is) under UKball's influence, this limits Canadaball's independent operations, as he is often teased for being weak and irrelevant, leading for Canadaball to be protected by USAball and NATOball.
Canadaball is stereotyped being the straight arrow brother of USAball. Well, everybody loves Canadaball, even the countryballs that hate USAball.
- UKball - His father who Canadaball considers to be the best! They like to talk about the War of 1812.
- Turks and Caicosball - My cute sister, who wants to live with me. Like Cuba but speaks English and a good vacation spot. I'll take care of her soon, daddy. Soon.
- Philippinesball - Little Nephew who gives us immigrants to tax. (Come visit plox)
- USAball - Brothers who grew up together and fight together (and each other, and Canada and Britain kicked his ass during that time but ended in a militaristic stalemate.).Canada has begun to see America act up weird, such as build a wall on him, and patrol Canada's border more strictly. This is making Canada very concerned about America's well being. Also Trump. Despite this, America is Canada's closest friend and ally, and his favourite brother.
- Indiaball : OK. But stop colonising me.
- Hong Kongball - This little boy is UKball's adoptive son so he is also my brother. So many Hong Kongballs moved to our clay especially Vancouverball, before Chinaball took him back from dad. Oh, poor boy. Sorry for you! Also, tried to help defend him from sushi in 1945!
- Australiaball - Brother in the Pacific. Also nice vacation spot. Well, maybe if his wildlife isn't trying to kill us but mostly.
- New Zealandball -
SHEEPSHAGGERS!Friendly brother in the Pacific, another nice vacation spot. They share similarities with New Zealand often being overshadowed by Australia, and Canada by the USA. I Would like some of your seals, New Zealand
- Franceball - Real Mother of Quebec who is pretty concerned about Her.
- Quebecball - Adoptive son, who wants independence.
- Newfoundland and Labradorball - My brother, who got independence in 1907, but in 1949, he decided to join me.
- Republic of Canadaball: Brother who claims to be as much of a showoff as USAball.
- New Englandball - So, your dad is making you eat his terrible burgers and fries? Come live on my side of the fence. Your cousins are dying to have you over here. Well, not Quebec but they are mostly happy to have you here, especially Ontoe. He's dying to share a room with you. Have healthy maple syrup pancakes for breakfast and poutine for snacks.
- Puerto Ricoball - My nephew, who I helped bring his song, Despacito to the top of the charts in the English countries, including my brothers and my dad! Good job there, eh?
- Cubaball - His friend who Canada visits during vacation. You mad you can't be friends with a socialist state America? Sadly now USAball is going to invade it with the McDonalds so Canada is sad. USAball: Actually bro, I lifted my embargo on Cuba.
- Swedenball - Free healthcare buds.
- Chinaball - Used to kick Chinaball's ass during the Korean War. Now China gibs him pandas and stuff for the museums.
- South Koreaball - He's true Best Korea.
- Japanball - They are best kawaii's forever
- Netherlandsball - Unanschlussed him from Nazi Germanyball gets flowers every year.
- Switzerlandball- I give him flowers to remember victims of Swissair! He gives me swiss cheese and yummy luxury chocolate that USAball can not touch. Both hate Denmarkball.
- Russiaball - We used to hate each other, but we are friends now. Both love hockey!
- Denmarkball - Cuz Hans Island. Give it back, Danskjävel!
- Greenlandball -
Anschluss!!Another perfect vacation spot. One day he will be mine...
- Greenlandball -
- Quebecball - Because that's how complicated this is
- ISISball - OH YOU, YOU ARE THE WORST! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER AND GUT YOU LIKE A SEAL I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOU SUFFER LIKE NAZIBALL MADE THE JEWS SUFFER DURING THE HOLOCAUST, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THE OTTAWA SHOOTING. YOU HEAR ME EH? NOT SORRY!!!
- USSRball - We were fine until NATO was born. Then he claimed that he was the best in the world at hockey! Well, you're not you commie poser! 1972, best day of my life! Canada is the best at hockey!
- Iranball REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE TERRORIST
- Russiaball - We only hate each other in hockey. Also, the North Pole is mine!
Provinces and Territories
All my kids and grandkids (and soon to be my step-sons.)
- Alaskaball -
ANSCHLUSS!!!My nephew, who will soon be my western-most province. I'll have him soon, Bro. So, you want to keep him? How about I take him and you can have some of the oil, or half of the land, eh?
- Albertaball - Canadian rednecks. Where we get our oil monies. Also where the Heartland TV show takes place. Currently, in hard times because of pipeline issues and unemployment issues.
- Calgaryball - He has an AMAZING Stampede in the summer, and he gets lots of tourists from that! He also gets monies from tourists willing to see the Rockey Mountains and Banffball. Calgary can into tourist monies!
- Edmontonball - What the heck is this? Detroit?
- Fort McMurrayball -
He is literally on fire!Well, let's hope he is not on fire this year, eh?
- British Columbiaball - Hippie potsmokers. Also a lot of Asians, but if China tries to make them a SAR, my bro would protect me with NATO via Article 5.
- Vancouver Islandball - Green nature fanatic who wants to separate from BC and form its own province.
- Vancouverball - the place that brought you Greenpeace, 3D animation, probably one of your favorite movies, and Deadpool. Probably the most Asian city outside of Asia (also hates Toronto but tries to hide it). Come for the firm tax credits, stay for the weed. And guys in skimpy clothing
- Greenlandball -
Soon to be MY Biggest province! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!Just Arctic neighbors...
- Manitobaball - Dammit Riel!
- New Brunswickball - Totally not of Maineball (nor vice versa).
- Nunatsiavutball - Autonomous brother of Nunavutball. He wants to Anschluss Inuit Northern Quebecball, Like I want to Anschluss Greenlandball.
- Northwest Territoriesball - Used to have a crapton of clay, until we gave it to the provinces and Nunavut.
- Nova Scotiaball - Fish and chips. Also a bit of Haggis.
- Ontarioball - The only province to be American without being American. Also, wants to secede as well, but not as much as Quebecball.
- PEIball - Charlottetown Conference, potatoes and Anne of Green Gables.
- Saskatchewanball - Canadian rednecks.
- New Englandball - He will probably become the 11th province when I
- Nunavutball - They were like "hey guys, we want to separate from NWT", and we were like "okay". Also, wants to secede as well.
- Yukonball - Only has one city, unless Dawson wants to become one since it was growing up fast.
- Quebecball - Mon adoptive son, who wants to be independent. Also la poutine. VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE? OU PAS? No your are NOT getting freedom and THATS THAT.
- Gatineauball - Part of the Capital Territory. He too prefers to stay with Canada if Quebec succeeds.
- Montrealball - She prefers to stay with Canada if Quebec succeeds.
- Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jeanball - Most likely to stay with Quebec if Quebec secedes. He also created tourtière, a traditional Quebecer meal.
- St-Bruno-de-Montarvilleball - Acorn muncher and loves the Holy Cemetery (of St-Gabriel brothers) since he has it. He loves IGA is very angry about Zellers being replaced by Target. HE HATES MONTREALBALL THE LORD OF GHETTO CITIES IN QUEBEC.
- Quebec Cityball: My Brother tried to anschluss him twice. Hosts a really awesome Winter Carnival every February, eh!
- Newfoundland and Labradorball - My son, who in 1949 decided to join me. Last to join confederation, eh? He gave me my first ever Olympic gold medal in men's curling in 2006!
- "Maple syrup?"
- "I'm sorry"
- "Je suis désolé"
- "Je regret(te)"
- "Timber timber"
- "Bois bois"
- "O Canada!"
- "You will not get independence, Quebec!"
- "Free healthcare"
How to Draw
Drawing Canadaball is fun!
- Divide the circle by red, white, then back to the red.
- Draw the glorious red maple leaf in the middle.
- Draw two eyes to finish him off. Eh?
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball) • Manitobaball • New Brunswickball • Newfoundland and Labradorball • Nova Scotiaball • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • PEIball • Quebecball ( Montrealball) • Saskatchewanball|
|Territories||Northwest Territoriesball • Nunavutball • Yukonball|
|Former entities||Aboriginals ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|