Cabo Verdeball or Cape Verdeball is a countryball whose clay is located off the Northwestern coast of Africa. He speaks quite fluent Portuguese, due to his proximity to Portugalball's clay, and also their history together. He is hardly ever relevant, though.
Cabo Verdeball is started life as an 8ball, but is now almost fully mixed with Portugalball. He was born in 1456, and adopted by Portugalball in 1462. In the 17th and 18th centuries, he became rich by dealing in the slave trade, selling his fellow 8balls to UKball and Franceball.
In 1951, Portugalball tried to incorporate his clay into his own, but this was disrupted by Portugalball's personality change in 1974. The following year, Cabo Verdeball declared his independence, and is currently another irrelevant African countryball. He tried to join EUBall once.
- Portugalball - Adoptive father.
- Guinea-Bissauball - Former besties. Went our separate ways after November 1980.
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Island brother also in Pacific Ocean.
- South Africaball - I let him fly over my clay.
- UKball - Former customer.
- Franceball - Former customer.
- Brazilball - Gives food. Also is a brother.
- African Unionball - Helps with economy
- Angolaball - communist Brother
- Chinaball - I let him fishing in my water
- 8ball - Ancestor. Sorry for slave trade.
- EUBall - Sort of my friend. I wish I could join him!
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Color it this blue
- In the middle, draw white line
- Under it, draw line in this red
- And again a white line
- Then blue line
- Add 10 stars in the circle in this yellow
- Draw eyes
|Municipalities||Tarrafalball • São Miguelball • São Salvador do Mundoball • Santa Cruzball • São Domingosball • Praiaball • Ribeira Grandeball • São Lourenço dos Órgãosball • Santa Catarinaball • Bravaball • São Filipeball • Santa Catarina do Fogoball • Mosteirosball • Maioball • Boa Vistaball • Salball • Ribeira Bravaball • Tarrafal de São Nicolauball • São Vicenteball • Porto Novoball • Ribeira Grandeball • Paulball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Portuguese Cape Verdeball|