|“||"Joyeux enfants de la Bourgogne, je n'ai jamais eu de quignon !||”|
|“||Quand je vois rougir ma trogne, je suis fier d'être bourguignon !"||”|
Nowadays, Burgundyball is a region of Franceball.
How to draw Edit
Draw Burgundyball is a pain in the back:
- Draw the basic circle shape with a red border.
- With the same color, divide it into four quarter.
- Alternate the red colour with white in up-left and down-right sections borders
- Divide the up-right and down-left quarters in 6 diagonal stripes (from up-left to right-down) and color them of this yellow and this blue
- Color the other sections of this blue
- Draw in the blue sections, three yellow fleur-de-lys (for each one)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.