Buddhismball is an Asian religionball founded by Siddhart Gautam. He was born in NepalRawr and he became the main religion of Indiaball for some time. His beliefs spread to East Asia ( Chinaball, Japanball, and Koreaball). Buddhism believes in no God, but does believe in afterlives, and that desire is bad.
Buddhism flourished during the Rule of Ashok but was later remobed when Hinduism took back his clay. He moved to Sri Lankaball. To prevent removals, he spread his believes to Southeast Asia. He even spread to Indonesiaball but as time pass he was removed from many countries. In North Koreaball he was removed by Commies, in Indonesiaball he was removed by Kebabs and became a minority.
Countryballs with Buddhist majority
- South Koreaball
- Sri Lankaball
Countryballs with Buddhist Minority
- North Koreaball
Former Buddhist countryballs
How to draw
- Draw a blue stripe in the left first.
- Put a yellow stripe in the side of the 1st drawn stripe
- Put a red stripe in the right side of the yellow stripe
- Put a white stripe in the right of the red stripe
- Put an orange stripe on the side of the white side, then leave a small space
- Put the same stripe pattern on the space but rotated right 90 degrees
- Put eyes then done! ^^
- Draw orange circle
- Draw yellow eight-pronged wheel in the center
- Draw shawl (optional)
- Draw eyes then done! ^^