Brittannyball also known as Bretagneball or Breizhball, refers to itself as Breizh (Bretagne in Breton language), is a Celtic countryball today attached to Franceball as one of its provinces. Brittannyball is also the brother of its evil twin, Cornwallball, Walesball, Scotlandball, and Irelandball.
SPQRball called Brittanyball Armoricaball.
Brittanyball was heavily attacked by the Vikingball at the beginning of the 10th century. The kingdom lost its eastern territories.
The Bretonball War of Succession, resulted in a period of total independence. However, Brittanyball lost the Mad War against Franceball in 1488, mostly because of its internal divisions.
After the Mad War, Brittanyball married Franceball in 1532.
In 1956, Brittany was legally reconstituted. Today, Brittanyball retains its cultural singularities.
- Brittanyball has a short temper.
- Brittanyball also has bagpipes!
- Brittanyball loves mining salt.
- Brittanyball used to enjoy switching off light houses likes its evil twin Cornwallball, heh heh, easy pickings!
- Brittanyball loves insulting Englishball tourists, heh heh!
- Brittanyball used to enjoy sniffing mushrooms and building menhirs.
Important Breton phrases to know
- Leun gant sili eo ma dourruzer! (My hovercraft is full of eels!)
- Cornwallball - Evil Twin brother still freinds though
- Walesball - brother
- Scotlandball- uncultured brother
- Irelandball- even more uncultured brother
- Gaulball - Common ancestor
- Basqueball - Atlantic friend
- Galiciaball - Spanish version of me
- UKball - somethimes we think of ditching Franceball for you