Bhutanball's early history is stepped in mythology and therefore hard to trace, but he is generally believed to be descended from Mongoloidball. In the 1700s, Tibetball and Qing Chinaball both attempted to anschluss his clay, but Bhutanball managed to retain his independence. In the early 1800s,UKball was a large influence on Bhutanball and Nepalrawr, and has since remained neutral in Chinaball (which he also had clay disputes with) and Indiaball's clay disputes. In 2008 he turned into a constitutional monarchy and modernised, he is now uncorrupt but extremely irrelevant. He once banned television and is horrible to get a visa for in most western countries.
Bhutanball is known for being a pacifist, although he does not hesitate to defend himself if necessary. He is also fond of meditating, like his neighbour Tibetball.
- Indiaball: Good friend who i provide them with hydro electricity and tourist tax free
- Pakistanball: Enemy of my friends
- Canadaball: Good guy who gib us financial support
- Denmarkball: European version of us in terms of happiness
- Switzerlandball: European version of us in terms of neutrality
- EUball: Gib investment plox
- Bangladeshball: Another one who has embassy along with India
- North Koreaball: We're both isolated, but we're not a lunatic
- Chinaball: Jerk who occupy Doklam, Jakarlung, and Pasamlung. TIBET IS REAL COUNTRY!! INDIA, HELP!!
- UKball: NOPE, I wasn't part of your empire or protectorate either! Druk Yul never colonized
- NepalRawr: GREATEST THREAT TO HAPPINESS!! REMOVE GURKHA!! REMOVE MOMO FROM PREMISES!! 1990s NEVER FORGET!! But we still Himalaya buddies. BUT DO NOT WAKE MY DRAGON!!!!
|Bhutan, land of Ohm dragons|
|Districts||Bumthangball • Chukhaball • Daganaball • Gasaball • Haaball • Lhuntseball • Mongarball • Paroball • Pemagatshelball • Punakhaball • Samdrup Jongkharball • Samtseball • Sarpangball • Thimphu Districtball ( Thimphuball) • Trashigangball • Trashiyangtseball • Trongsaball • Tsirangball • Wangdue Phodrangball • Zhemgangball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Tibetan Empireball • British Bhutanball|