He is very hard to draw.
Nowadays, Belizeball is an independent Central American country since 1981. He became the only countryball in Central America that can into English and Commonwealthball.
|Ocean Water Blue||0, 63, 135||C1-M.533-Y.470-K.470||#003F87|
|Lava Crimson||206, 17, 38||C0-M.917-Y.192-K.192||#CE1126|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Napier Green||40, 148, 0||C.729-M0-Y.419-K.419||#289400|
|Northern Star||255, 216, 60||C0-M.152-Y0-K0||#FFD83C|
|Fresh Air||157, 215, 255||C.384, M.156, Y0, K0||#9DD7FF|
How to draw
Drawing Belizeball is simple (except for the coat of arms):
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes (the central more thick)
- Color them of this red, this blue, this red
- Draw inside the blue stripe a littler white circle
- Draw the coat of arms of Belize in the white circle
- Draw eyes and you've finished.
|Districts||Belize Districtball ( Belize Cityball) • Cayo Districtball ( Belmopanball) • Orange Walk Districtball • Corozal Districtball • Stann Creek Districtball • Toledo Districtball|
|Historical entities||Mayaball • British Hondurasball|