Basqueball is an autonomous community of Spainball. He has his own very unique and isolated language and has his own national identity, Basqueball is of wanting independence.
Basque used to deny being a part of Spain until a dozen of years ago, if not give the reason or fails to what you can have very violent outbursts, but that's the past, as Spain gave them more self-control and they manage their own taxes. They're mostly happy now, the independence movement is actually low compared to Catalonia, as most Basques are ok with the actual situation for the economic benefits Spain gave them in 2007 and updated in 2014. They're one of the most developed regions in Spain, this is the reason for some of them to want independence, and it's used as a stereotype referring why Spanish people hate them but in reality no one hates them.
- Cataloniaball - Anaia who wants independence from tyrannic spain as well, some day we will be both independent and will be free from our oppressor!
- Scotlandball - We both equal in our continued oppression by foreign imperialists and both seek our independence. Separatist brothers unite!
- 6ball - Teached me of how to talk.
- Spainball - ¡ASKATASUNA! You corrupt kaka, yuor economy sucks too and you now want to steal my taxes.
- Francoist Spainball - Fascist Nazi Bastards! You and your fiends bomb Guernicaball after the Spanish Civil War and have both me and Cataloniaball oppressed by your regime!
- It is common to see him manifesting for independence
- He likes to celebrate San Fermín and run the bulls.
- He enjoys the fieldwork, by nature is an excellent woodsman.
- It has been repeatedly arrested for rioting
- He looks like UKball
- Inventors of kalimotxo
- It is believed that Basqueball can speak with 6ball because of his strange language
|Regions||Andalusiaball • Aragonball • Asturiasball • Balearic Islandsball (Formenteraball, Ibizaball, Mallorcaball, Menorcaball) • Basqueball • Canary Islandsball • Cantabriaball • Castilla-La Manchaball • Castile and Leónball • Cataloniaball • Extremaduraball • Galiciaball • La Riojaball • Madridball ( Capital City) • Murciaball • Navarreball • Valenciaball|
|Autonomous cities||Ceutaball • Melillaball|
|Former entities||Hispaniaball • Gallaeciaball • Visigothic Kingdomball • Spaniaball • Umayyadball • Almohadball • Kingdom of Asturiasball/Al-andalusball • Kingdom of Castileball/Crown of Aragonball • Spanish Empireball • Iberian Unionball • First Spanish Republicball • Kingdom of Spainball (1874–1931) • Second Spanish Republicball • Francoist Spainball|