Barcelonaball was born as a 2ball and adopted by Gaulball in the IV century BC. He passed into the hands of SPQRball, Visigothic Kingdomball, Spaniaball, Caliphateballs, Principality of Cataloniaball, Crown of Aragonball, Spanish Empireball and again Cataloniaball.
How to draw Edit
Draw Barçaball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape in quarters.
- In the up-left and in the right-down, draw a + cross of this red
- In the other quarters, draw the vertical Catalan flag:
- Divide the section in nine vertical stripes
- Color it of this yellow and this red
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.