Bahrainball is the smallest countryball in Middle East. Even though it is one of the smallest, it is also one of the most developed countries in the Middle East. Bahrainball is one of the only Middle Eastern countryballs that does not rely on oil as the staple thing is produces. Instead, Bahrain's main source of income is the banking industry, because Bahrainball is considered to be a tax haven. Bahrain is plagued with internal conflict, because the ruling family are Sunni Muslims, and the majority of Bahrainball's population are Shia Muslims. So, there are a lot of protests and uprisings.
Bahrainball lots of times confused with Qatarball.
- Qatarball - good friends. He and I can into rich! Hawar islands are mine though.
- UAEball - good friends. He and I can into rich!
- Kuwaitball - He and I can into rich!
- Saudi Arabiaball - We both have oil and are rich!
- USAball - He buys our oil and we both hate Ayatollah.
- Indiaball - friends/cheap labour, lots of MOUs
- Pakistanball - friends/cheap labour, but dont come too close.
- Iranball - He seems... odd, to say the least. He said his training with reichtangle wasn't doing so good, so I can live for now." Weird guy.
How to draw Edit
Draw Bahrainball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Divide it into two vertical stripes (more left-er) using a triangle line
- Color the right part of this colour
- Draw eyes and you've finished.
|Kingdom of Bahrain|
|Governorates||Capital Governorate ( Manamaball) • Muharraqball • Northern Governorateball • Southern Governorateball ( Hawar Islandsball) • Central Governorateball (former)|
|Former entities||Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Emirate of Diriyahball • Emirate of Nejdball • British Bahrainball|