|“||Back to the story, the story of doom. For poor tiny Serbia is about to go boom!||”|
— Austria-Hungaryball to Kingdom of Serbiaball
Austria-Hungaryball was a multi-ethnic dual monarchy and constitutional unionball of the Austrian Empireball and the Kingdom of Hungaryball. And he (or they) is/are blind. He (or they) can also speak many languages. He (or they) also has (have) an alternative name, which is already longer than it is; impress your friends by calling him (or them) The Kingdoms and Lands Represented in the Imperial Council and the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of St. Stephen.
He (or they) was part of the Central Powers of World War I. After the war he (or they) dissolved into Austriaball, Hungaryball, Czechoslovakiaball, and Yugoslaviaball. He (or they) suffered from chronic bipolar disorder.
Austrian-Hungarian Compromise (1867-1900)
In 1866, he was defeated by Prussiaball and the North German Confederationball, making internal tensions since 1848 between himself and his other personality Hungaryball quite hot. So, in 1867 he agreed to become Austria-Hungaryball after the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 was signed.
He (or they) established good relationships with the newly-formed German Empireball in 1873, forming the League of Three Emperors with Russian Empireball, but this was dissolving, and after the 1878 Russo-Turkish War, and in 1882, Austria-Hungaryball joined Italyball and German Empireball to form the Triple Alliance against the Triple Entente.
Aggression and World War I (1900-1918)
Austria-Hungaryball was made up of many ethnicities, nationalities, and religions, so when he (or they) annexed Bosniaball from the Ottoman Empireball in 1908, this caused tensions in the Balkan region with himself (or themselves) and Russiaball, who also wanted to control the area. Both were guilty of trying to expand their own local influence at the expense of the dying Ottoman Empireball; Austria-Hungaryball had initially supported Serbiaball's revolution, but after he became too strong in the Balkan Wars of 1912 and 1913, Austria-Hungaryball's attitude towards him changed quite considerably.
He (or they) became extremely aggressive to Serbiaball, so when he murdered Austria-Hungaryball's Archduke in June 1914, Austria-Hungaryball mobilized against him, supported by German Empireball, while Russiaball also mobilized against them to protect Serbiaball, along with Franceball, and UKball stepped in to defend Belgiumball from German Empireball's Schliffen Plan offensives, being now in full Reichtangle mode.
With the help of German Empireball, Bulgariaball and Ottoman Empireball, Austria-Hungaryball captured Belgrade in early 1915, but lost Premyszl to Russian Empireball's troops, but the 1915 Gorlitz-Tarnow offensive turned things around, and by 1917 Russiaball was on the retreat. He (or they) also fought Italyball in the Alps, but was defeated at Caporetto in 1917.
Then Russian Empireball had his Revolution, and left the war when he was murdered by his son Bolsheviksball, who became Sovietball a few years later. As for Austria-Hungaryball, by 1918 he (or they) was falling apart, and Hungaryball, Czechoslovakiaball, and Yugoslaviaball declared independence and left him.
Austro-Hungarian Defeat and Death
He (or they) surrendered in October 1918, and the Treaties of Saint-Germain and Trianon at the Versailles Peace conference sorted out the chaotic jumble of territories of the former Empire's clay. Austriaball and Hungaryball are considered to be the now deceased Austria-Hungaryball's successors.
How He (They) Became Blind
There are many scientific theories on why Austria-Hungaryball was blind and there is a heated debate between world-renowned physicists as to how it could have happened.
The most popular one is that Serbiaball shot his (or their) eyeballs which then made Austria-Hungaryball be furious and declare war on Serbiaball.
- Austrian Empireball - Dad who created me with Hungary.
- German Empireball - BFF! Both can into WW1! Both suffered same fate... *sheds tears and softly whimpers*
- Ottoman Empireball - Kebab friend! Both allies in WW1! Sorry I took Bosnia and Herzegovina! 1911 was fun in the Balkans!
- Kingdom of Bulgariaball - Great war friend.
- Sultanate of Suluball - Ich protected him from that Iberian imperialist. He gibs ich a quiet lot of km2 land in Sabah, North Borneo. Thanks to My negotiator, Baron von Overbeck who persuaded the sultan.
- Austriaball & Hungaryball - My kids. Plox unite me again guys! I miss being a country!
- Indonesiaball - How do you survive so long, with your multi-ethnics? Tell me plox!
- Kingdom of Serbiaball - YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU KILLED MEIN KAISER AND MADE ME BLIND!!! I HOPE SLAV PEOPLES WILL DIE!!! DON'T SAY I STARTED THE WAR!!! WHY YOU KILLED MEIN KAISER!? YOU MUST PAY FOR IT!!!
- Russian Empireball - Great war enemy. Stop helping that dickhead Serbia! It's not your business!
- Kingdom of Italyball - Stop betraying mich! Just because you want into having Bolzano-Bozen province from me? Just ask mich politely! Do not betraying mich!
- Qingball - A vain and loser Chinese empire who tried to challenge the European Powers. Take that, Ich stole Tianjin when Boxer rebels happened!
- Denmark-Norwayball - Ich stole the Nicobar Islands from him hehehe!
|Cisleithania||Austrian Littoralball • Kingdom of Bohemiaball • Kingdom of Dalmatiaball • Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeriaball • Grand Duchy of Cracowball • Duchy of Bukovinaball • Duchy of Carinthiaball • Duchy of Carniolaball • Duchy of Salzburgball • Austrian Silesiaball • Duchy of Styriaball • Austrian Margraviate of Istriaball • Margraviate of Moraviaball • Gorizia and Gradiscaball • County of Tyrolball • Imperial Free City of Triesteball|
|Condominiums||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball|
|Transleithania||Kingdom of Croatiaball (Until 1868) • Kingdom of Croatia-Slavoniaball (From 1868) • Kingdom of Hungaryball • Kingdom of Slavoniaball (Until 1868) • Corpus Separatumball|
|Central Powers. Heil Kaiser!|
|Member states||German Empireball (chief) • Austria-Hungaryball • Ottoman Empireball • Kingdom of Bulgariaball|
|Co-belligerents||Emirate of Jabal Shammarball • Dervish Stateball • South African Republicball • Sultanate of Darfurball|
|German client states||Belarusian People's Republicball • Duchy of Courland and Semigalliaball (1918) • Crimean Regional Governmentball • Don Republicball • Kingdom of Finlandball • Democratic Republic of Georgiaball • Kuban People's Republicball • Kingdom of Lithuaniaball (1918) • Moldavian Democratic Republicball • Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasusball • Kingdom of Polandball (1916-1918) • Ukrainian Stateball • United Baltic Duchyball|
|Ottoman client states||DR Azerbaijanball • Emirate of Jabal Shammarball|