Australiaball is an island country between the Indian and the South Pacific Ocean. He is a part of the Anglosphere. Despite not being European, he is also part of the Eurovision. He is also a member of the G20.
Despite the fact that Australiaball is now a adult and fully independent countryball, he still has the Union Jack on his body.
This is a neotenic trait. Neoteny in animals is the retention, in adulthood, of characteristics typical of its young or larval form (in the case of countryballs its colonial forms).
Before any kind of contact with the Western civilization, the island was owned by Australian Aboriginalsball, worshipping Dreamtimeball. They learned to love and to care for the animals and plants that lived there. sometimes they burnt large patches of dead, dry grass and this freed up land for new plants to grow. It is said that they got here during glaciation time.
Discovery, Exploration and Colonization Edit
Since USAball was independent, the UKball decided to settle here a penal colony. Due to the land being unfertile and the highly death rate in the desert, prisoners didn't liked it. The Australian Aboriginalsball, meanwhile, were being repressed by the settlers.
British Australiaball as a dominion got his independence in 1901, even though the monarch of UKball still rules the country. The distance from the motherland created a different culture. Notably, Vegemite and AFL were invented here.
The conflicts he has fought in are just because of colonial alliances, dragged by Germanyball first and USAball later, like WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War and the 2 Gulf Wars. But the most hilarious conflict Australiaball has ever been into was the Great Emu War (alone), where, for some kind of reason, he lost to animals.
World War 1 Edit
at the break of 1914 a young independent Australiaball, along with his brothers were pulled into their fathers war. He and New Zealandball were sent to fight the Turks in Gallipoli. What was meant to be an easy victory turned into a bloodbath were the two young countryballs were fought in unbearable conditions against a dug-in enemy. although they had to retreat in late November 1915. It shaped his national identity as soldiers that would never leave their brothers behind.
- New Zealandball - Best friend and brother. You are a good Rugby player but you need learn to play some Cricket, mate. Love you, Cunt. Maybe we should have a barbecue some time
- USAball - Loves my accent and strong ally. He is my favourite brother as well. He thinks that he is more resistant than me, but he wears helmets and protections in that stupid sport that he invented. Only babies needs protection HAHAHAHA. Aw, looks like you have some poor blokes in your country. Don't worry, mate, I will take care of them. They are safe with me. EXCEPT FOR FUCKING 31-0 GUY,THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!! (Lets go hunting sometime)
- Indiaball- Adoptive brother! Very Stronk cricketer.
- Pakistanball - He's also my adoptive brother! Creeps me out. At least he is good at cricket
- Ukraineball - New mate, relations increasing
- Russiaball - Putin likes koalas. Relations deteriorating due to invasion of one of my new mates, Ukraineball
- All the oceanian islands exept Fijiball
- Basicly all the nations in the world
- His sons, Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, and the territories, Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory.
- Japanball - Sure you are a good ally but STOP KILLING THE WHALES!!!!
- Indonesiaball - We are good allies and I saved him from a tsunami but he accusing me of spying and he killed 2 Australians and accused them for drugs.
- Papuaball- My son.. no lil' bugger I am not going to annex you- what do you mean I made you a penal colony!? I am just tellin' ya to watch over those cunts comin' in!
- UKball - Dad and good ally. Remember the Ashes, you suck at cricket. He also a good football and rugby player. But he colonised me so i hate him for 1 thing.
- Fijiball - Got angry at me just for not supporting a millitary coup that overthrew the former goverment.
- Emus - REMOVE!!!They humiliate me. Dangerous creature! Kill!
- American Samoaball - HA! I destroyed him in soccer, 31-0! Just when I thought the 22-0 win over Tonga was the best day of my life, this guy shows up! FUCK YOU AMERICAN SAMOA!!!!!!!!!
- NSWball - Home to The Biggest City
And the Capital City tooSydney. Yet Rivals With Victoria For Who Should Have The Capital City. Also the Most populated State.
- Victoriaball - Rednecks And The Most Livable City in the World, Melbourne. A Bit Of A Hipster And Has Street Art Too
- Queenslandball - The Only State In Australia With Real Theme Parks (Dream World, Sea World, Etc) Also The One Hot State (Mostly In The North)
- Northern Territoryball (Australia) - The Least populated State, In Fact, not Even A State At All. Also the Birthplace Of The Aboriginals 40,000 years Ago.
- Western Australiaball - Has The Most Minerals
Which I Steal Them Away From Him, And Their Major City Perth Is One Of The Worlds Most Isolated Major Areas, Plus The Biggest State Out Of All Of Them
- South Australiaball - Mostly Desert In the North, Yet Has The Fifth Biggest City (Adelaide) And Has Good Wine. And Is Not The Southernmost State Either
Also the Adopted Son Of Germany
- ACTball - The Real Capital Of Australia, After NSW And victoria Had An Argument For Who Should have The Capital City. Plus the Only landlocked State & Territory On This List
- Tasmaniaball - The Only State That Is Not On The Mainland, Formerly Had The Tasmanian Tiger (extent Now) And Is Friends With Denmarkball. Also had A Mining Collapse One Time
| Commonwealth of |
|States and territories||Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Australian Antarctic Territoryball • Australian Capital Territoryball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos (Keeling) Islandsball • Coral Sea Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Jervis Bay Territoryball • New South Walesball • Norfolk Islandball • Northern Territoryball • Queenslandball • South Australiaball • Tasmaniaball • Victoriaball • Western Australiaball|
|Former entities||Australian aboriginalsball • British Australiaball|