Argentinaball, (born 25 May 1810) is a countryball located in South America. Sharing the bulk of the Southern Cone with his neighbor Chileball to the west, the country is also neighbored by Boliviaball and Paraguayball to the north, Brazilball to the northeast, Uruguayball, Chileball to the west, and the Drake Passage to the south. With a mainland area of 2,780,400 km2 (1,073,500 sq mi), Argentina is the eighth-largest countryball in the world, the second largest in both South America and Latin America, and the largest Spanish-speaking countryball in the world.
Argentinaball is also member of the G20 (or Group of Twenty), a club formed by the countryballs that have the 19 largest economies plus the EUball. This countryball have the third largest economy of the Latin America.
Due to massive waves of European immigration radically reshaping its cultural and demographic outlook, Argentina is often portrayed as a defending his status as Caucasian, in contrast to the higher mixed-race population of other Latin American countries.
Much of the Argentinaball clay is situated in the temperate zone of the Southern Hemisphere. In almost all regionsballs of Argentinaball there are occasional snowfalls.
Because of this Argentinaball isn't a tropical countryball and his climate is more similar to the climate of Europeans countryballs and USAball and Canadaball than his tropical brothers of Latin America (except Chileball that also have temperate climate).
Argentinaball is mainly portrayed as being puned for pretending being White (European) while White countries think that Argentina is mainly made by mulattos.
He is the eldest son of Spainball, and because of this he is the "heir of the La Corona" (which explains a lot about his personality).
His Sometimes (most times) is usually egocentric and narcissistic. It gets very aggressive when it feels insulted. Other countryballs consider him arrogant and vain because Buenos Airesball is who shows his more purely European descent Argentine side, the rest of his provinces are much more calm and friendly.
Because of their arrogance and vanity, they are often accused of racist (as some of their rulers liquidated almost all natives of their territory) and usually falls heavy to several of its neighbors. As the son of Spainball and Italyball, he believes to be highly white ethnicity (influence also of Germanyball).
Paraguayball, Boliviaball and Uruguayball are his brothers whom only charge them with couple and couple of jokes, unlike Brasilball with which permanently fight (although deep admires him); usually Brasil that start these fights, not Argentina.
Also, Argentinaball is famous for its Italian migrants (Pope Francis himself descends from an Italian family and current president Mauricio Macri is the son of an Italian businessman and an Argentine mother) and also for being the most "probable" place where Nazi Germanyball is thought to have run. However, German immigrants are also famous in Argentina (former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is the daughter of a German mother and and Argentine father)
Argentinaball can into female leadership. (twice, only one is directly-elected)
He ended up being hated by a large part of Europe, especially UKball and does not see much difference in Central America.
He founded with Brasilball (nobody knows how they came to agree on something) the Mercosurball in which are members Paraguayball, Boliviaball and Uruguayball and recently joined Venezuelaball. All of them (except Venezuela) consider annoying his egotistical attitude, the most recognized phrase is: "Soy regroso, ¿no?".
He is the most popular countryball of the Americas (after the United States) and is located in the Top 5 of Popularity of Countryballs
TOP 5 NADA MAS???, ¡¡¡YO SOY EL MAS POPULAR!!!.
Argentinaball is currently in sovereignty dispute with UKball over the Falkland Islandsball
Famous Argentinians include:
- Pope Francis
- Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
- Lionel Messi (futbol player)
- Diego Maradona (another futbol player)
- Manu Ginóbili (basketball player of San Antonio Spurs)
- José de San Martin (Argentine general whose campaigns were decisive for the declaration of independence of Argentina, Chile and Peru)
- Eva Perón (First Lady and Spiritual Leader of the Nation of Argentina)
- Carlos Gardel (tango singer)
- Che Guevara (medic, politician, writer, journalist and guerrilla fighter.)
- Martina Stoessel (actress, singer and model)
- Cristina Fernández de Kirchner (former president of Argentina)
- Mauricio Macri (current president of Argentina)
During 17th century, Spanish Empireball started conquering this territory, introducing Catholicism and making it a Viceroyalty. In 1814, this viceroyalty declared independence becoming United Provinces of the Río de la Plataball (that eventually became Argentine Confederationball).
Argentinaball was then a confederation of provinceballs politically independent of each other. To solve this mess in 1853, the provinceballs decided to unite in a federation.
He had struggled four military dictatorships throughout his life. In 1983, Democracy was restored by Raul Alfonsín. He was succeeded by Peronist president, Carlos Menem in 1989. In 2001, he suffered an economic crisis, following the resignation of Fernando de la Rua, he was replaced by a bunch of interims until Duhalde became president.
In 2003, Santa Cruzball governor, Néstor Kirchner became president until 2007, because he declined for re-election. In December 10, 2007, First Lady and Senator Cristina Fernández de Kirchner became the first directly-elected female president of Argentinaball (Argie can into directly-elected female leadership). In October 27, 2010, Argentinaball caused a lot of sadness when his former president died of a cardiac arrest. One year later, President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner was re-elected in 2011, multiple strikes happened during CFK's second presidency between 2012-2014. In 2015, she ended her eight-year term. The same year when Mauricio Macri became president of Argentinaball.
Argentina is located in South America, being one of the first countryballs declaring their independence from their conquerors. He has the highest mountain in the Americas (Mount Aconcagua, and the widest estuary in the world (Río de la Plata)
The country is subdivided into twenty-three provinces and one autonomous city, Buenos Airesball, which is the federal capital of the nation (Spanish: Capital Federal) as decided by Congress. Argentina have a federal system, similar to another countries (namely Germany, Australia, Brazil, Canada, United States, India, Mexico, Russia, Switzerland and Venezuela). This means that its provinces and its capital have their own constitutions.
- Buenos Airesball (No capital)
- Autonomous City of Buenos Airesball (Yes capital)
- Córdobaball (Argentina?)
- Entre Ríosball
- La Pampaball (Pop. 0.00)
- La Riojaball (Home of former president, meme president)
- Mendozaball (Not Chileball)
- Misionesball HUEHUEHUE BR BR
- San Luisball
- San Juanball
- Santa Cruzball (Penguins and desert) (birthplace and resting place of former president)
- Santa Feball
- Santiago del Esteroball
- Tierra del Fuegoball
- Argentine Antarcticaball, 372,819 sq miles of Antarctic territory
South Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsGeorgias del Sur, Sandwich del Sir, Orcadas del Sur y Setelandas del Sur
- Islas Malvinasball (LAS MALVINAS SON ARGERTINAS!!!)
- Uruguayball (Rebellious Provincia)
- Argentine Antarcticaball, 372,819 sq miles of Antarctic territory
- Uruguayball - Little brother who broke away from Brazilball (and Rebellious Province). Why yuo callings me old hag and cross-eyed?!
- Cubaball - Ernesto Che Guevara (an Argentinian) participated in the Cuban Revolution.
- Peruball - He helped me in the war of the Malvinas Islands. In addition, I feel indebted with him for having sold arms to Ecuadorball while he was at war with Perúball.
- Irelandball - We both hate UKball for fought territory.
- Italyball - Father (Immigrants).
- Spainball - Mom.
- Germanyball - You know...
- Franceball - Aunt who likes our cultura y stuff like Tango. We don't talk much these days.
Nazi Germanyball - Help him escape to my house after he lose world war 2. OMG
- Australiaball - Why he can into Eurovision and I not? He did not even lives in Europe ... if he can participate in Eurovision I can too!!!
- Brazilball - Brazil believes he is better in Futbol performance, compared to yo (jajaja, yuo are so dumb)
I hate monkys
- USAball - Because of the Vulture Funds (although they are already paid), however, we are seeking to improve our friendship.
- Boliviaball - Argentina does not let him enter his house.
- Chinaball - Sorry, ¿sabes que? You know what happened, it's just my sexy former president didn't mean it to tweet like that, using the username (CFKArgentina). I hope that Pres. Macri will improve our relations between us. Don't cry for me Ching chong, the truth is that Macri is a nice president.
- UKball - Worst enemy. He is just an old man who did not realized that the glory days of his generation have passed. He has even been overcome by his own son (USA), just as my rival Brazil overcame his father Portugal and my brother Mexico (debería haber sido yo) overcame nuestro padre Spain. I dispute the sovereignty over Falklands Islandsball (stupid name) a.k.a Malvinas with him. But now that he has left the EUball, there may be room for me?
- Chileball - Argentina wants Chile removed due his support for UKball in the dispute over the Falklands Islandsball. (Traidor!)
Did you also know that the late president, Nestor Kirchner is half-Chilean?
- Mexicoball -
Almost alwaysFrom time to time we hate each other.
- "Che negro envidioso, cuantas copas tenés ?" (Chileball : "Suficiente para tener alto el IDH, jaksjaksjaks !)
- LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS !!!!!
| República Argentinaball |
|Provinces||Buenos Airesball • CABAball • Catamarcaball • Chacoball • Chubutball • Córdobaball • Corrientesball • Entre Ríosball • Formosaball • Jujuyball • La Pampaball • La Riojaball • Malvinasball* • Mendozaball • Misionesball • Neuquénball • Rio Negroball • Saltaball • San Juanball • San Luisball • Sant Cruzball • Santa Feball • Santiago del Esteroball • Tierra del Fuegoball • Tucumanball • Argentine Antarcticaball*|
|Former entities||Natives of Silver River • Colonial Río de la Plataball • Río de la Plataball • Argentine Confederationball|
|* sooner or later|