Angolaball is a countryball in southwestern Africa. Angolaball also speaks fluent Portuguese, because his adoptive father was Portugalball. He used to be of part communist, but nowadays is not very relevant.
Angolaball is descended from 8ball and also from the Bantuball, as are most other African balls. He was born in 1575, and then adopted by Kingdom of Portugal, who just happened to be in the neighbourhood at the time. He grew up with his other adoptive siblings such as Mozambiqueball, East Timorball, and Brazilball.
In 1884, his adoptive father gave him some more clay from the Berlin Conference. He rebelled against his father a few decades later, and succesfully gained his independence in 1975. He then suffered a bout of multiple personality disorder that lasted until 2002. Due to his Portuguese heritage, he can into Hue, like his larger adoptive brother Brazilball. He cannot into much relevance either.
In 2002 he also found oil and went insane with it. It makes up almost all of his economy.
In 2013, he officially ban islam and shut down every mosques around Angola. He can into removings of kebab!
- Portugalball - Adoptive father. Yuo was of okay, I guess.
- Brazilball - Adoptive brother, and fellow HUEer.
- Mozambiqueball - African brother. Can also into hue.
- East Timorball - Asian hue brother.
- Macauball - Chinese hue brother. He is of rich.
- Cape Verdeball - Atlantic brother. We don't talk much. He thinks I'm still commie.
- Madeiraball - Little brother. Still lives with our father.
- Azoresball - Little brother. Still lives with our father.
- USAball - Supplier of weapons during my multiple personality disorder.
- Chinaball - Supplier of weapons during my multiple personality disorder. Now one of his trade partners.
- Soviet Unionball - Supplier of weapons.
- Cubaball - Supported me during my multiple personality disorder.
|Provinces||Bengoball • Benguelaball • Biéball • Cabindaball • Cuando Cubandoball • Cuanza Norteball • Cuanza Sulball • Cuneneball • Huamboball • Huílaball • Luandaball (capital) • Lunda Norteball • Lunda Sulball • Malanjeball Moxicoball • Namibeball • Uígeball • Zaireball|
|Historical entities||Natives • Kingdom of Kongoball • Portuguese Angolaball • Dutch Loango-Angolaball • PR Angolaball|