Alsaceball was an always fought clay.
Alsaceball born as a 2ball and, later, as Gaulball,Germanicball and SPQRball. But when SPQRball died, it was fought between Franksball and Alemanniball. Franksball finally won and HREball inherited it. Later, fought again between Kingdom of Franceball and German Empireball. After that, between Franceball and Reichtangle then Germanyball.
Today, Alsaceball is a region of Franceball.
How to draw
Draw French Alsaceball is a bit more difficult.
- Draw the basic circle tool and color it of this red
- Draw a diagonal white stripe (from up-left to right-down) with a lace motiv border
- Draw two red diagonal lines inside the white stripe
- Draw three crowns in the up-right part of this yellow
- Do the same (but rotated of 180°) in the left-down part.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Franche-Comtéball - Husband
- Lorraineball - Cousin
- Switzerlandball - Brother
- Franceball - Adoptive mother
- Alemanniball - True father