When in 1867, Russian Empireball proposed to USAball to sell Alaskaball for $7,200,000 (approximately $10.85 per square mile of land or $4.19 per square kilometer). assumed Alaskaball had no value to his name besides useless clay. He was wrong, about 30 years later, gold was discovered on his clay, and there was a massive gold rush similar to Californiaball's.
There are proposals to unite America and Asia between a bridge between Russiaball and Alaskaball. This may never happen....
Alaskaball has a considerable Orthodox minority thanks to Russiaball colonization in the region. Several Russian missionaries converted many natives to the Orthodox Church, 12.5% of the Alaskaballs are Orthodox.
Now is being targeted by North Koreaball.
- Chukotkaball - My brother. He's a lot like me, we're both cold, full of oil, and part of Russia, or used to be.
- Hawaiiball - My sister. Both joined America at the same time.
- Siberiaball - Same thing with Chukotka
- Yukon Territoryball - My Cousin. He lives relatively close to me, and I visit him sometimes. But tell your Dad to leave me alone!!
- Canadaball - He may be my uncle, and helps me with food and heat, but stop asking me to join!! I'll either become independent, or stay with USA!!
- USAball - My adoptive Father. After he adopted me, he helped me find oil, and now I'm filthy rich! Still, I'm getting older and think I can take care of myself....
- Minnesotaball - He has cold weather, but not as cold as my weather. Besides, I don't know him that well.
- North Koreaball - STOP WITH THE DAMN NUKES, MY DAD WILL NUKE YOU, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR COMMUNISM!
- Russiaball - Kicked me out because he thought I was a useless pile of dirt. WHO'S THE POOR ONE NOW?!!
- Texasball - HAHAHA, WHAT'S THE MATTER LITTLE GUY? CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT YOU'RE A PUNY LITTLE SHRIMP?! ALASKA #1 IN SIZE!!!
USAball (adopted dad)
How to draw
Drawing Alaskaball is easy:
- Draw the basic circle and color it of this blue
- Draw the Ursa Minor seven stars plus North Star of this yellow
- Draw eyes and you've finished
If you like, you can add a winter hat.