3ball (also know as Amerindiansball) is a caveball that represents the Indigenous peoples and tribes of the Americas. It is said he immigrated there over a landbridge in Alaskaball more than 10,000 years ago. 3ball lived happily until some Spainballs, Portugalballs, Franceballs and UKballs invaded and nearly killed all 3balls, both deliberately with murders and accidentally through disease spread. In the Americas they live on reservation clay allotted by USAball and Canadaball. 3ball also likes mass murdering buffalo and then using every piece of their bodies for their own purposes. Such as:
- Using their skulls for ceremonies.
- Using their hide for tepees.
How to draw
Drawing 3ball is simple.
- After drawing the base circle, color it of a red like here
- Draw inside it a smaller white circle with a black 3
- Draw the two eyes and you've finished
If you want you can add feathers, bows or indigenous hat.